Priests Of The Parish / Sacerdotes de la Parroquia

Our Lady of Perpetual Help was established as a Mission Church in 1952 with 4 consecutive priests in charge serving the community of Carrollton. On March 25th, 1962 the present Church building was dedicated. And on 1965 it was elevated to the status of Parish, being served by the following Pastors:

Rev. Richard B. (Dick) Morrow (1960 -1966)

Rev. Jarleth Burke (1966 – 1967)

Rev. J. Douglas Edwards (1967 – 1972)

Rev. Msgr. Michael J. Regan (1972 – 1996)

Rev. John P. Farrelly (1996 – 2000)

Rev. Craig David (2000 – 2002)

Rev. Timothy A. Gadziala (2002)

Rev. Paul D. Williams, Jr. (2002 – 2009)

Rev. Rafael Carballo (2009 – 2016)

Rev. Mario Lopez (2016- present)